Effective date: July 1, 2020
This is important stuff, so please read it carefully!
The content on Wendy McCallum Coaching is owned and edited by Wendy McCallum. It’s based on my personal experience as a practicing Coach & Food Educator. Brands and advertisers will never influence the content found on this site. My opinions and thoughts are my own, and I do not enter quickly into agreements with advertisers or brands, so you don’t need to worry that I'm being influenced by anyone else. If I mention a product by name, it’s usually because I genuinely love it and am happy to support it with no remuneration! (On the off-chance I am being remunerated, I will let you know that in the post.)
Sometimes I link to third party websites, usually because I like what they’re dishing out and think you might too. Those linked sites and pages are not under my control, so I'm not responsible for the contents of those and am not endorsing or sponsoring that site or its information.
To be very clear (look, out, here comes the ex-lawyer in me!), I am not a medical or health practitioner, and am not in the business of giving health advice, in any way, including but not limited to treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition. I aim to provide simple, balanced advice on improving your lifestyle, diet, and the diet of your family, along with the practical guidance and support you may require to do so.
If you have (or suspect you have) a medical or other health condition, please consult and seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioner.
If you are considering participating in an online or 1:1 private coaching program with me, and have or suspect you have a pre-existing medical or health condition (including but not limited to: food allergies, hypo or hyperglycemia, cancer, diabetes, heart disease or stroke), please consult & seek the advice of your qualified health practitioner before starting.
If you are considering participating in an online or 1:1 coaching program with me, and believe you are or may be physically dependent on alcohol, please consult & seek the advice of your qualified health practitioner before starting.
Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here, or in any of Wendy McCallum Coaching’s publications or posts (or in Wendy McCallum's words anywhere, for that matter).
I also need you to understand that your access to and use of this website is subject to legally binding Terms & Conditions, between you the user and Wendy McCallum Coaching. (“Wendy McCallum Coaching”), and by using the site you indicate your acceptance of these terms, which are as follows (and which may change, in which case I will post changes here, and you will be bound by the new terms if you continue to use my site).
Please read my Terms and Conditions through carefully before using the site or registering for any program, product or service:
1) I own my stuff. Please don’t copy and/or share it with those who haven’t paid for it and are therefore not entitled to it! Not only am I a mom trying to make a living doing what I love, this is against the law: Copyright protection is automatic in Canada. A work need not be registered with the Canadian Copyright Office nor does it have to be marked with a © to indicate that it is copyright protected. If you’d like permission to share one of my recipes, posts, videos, or other publications or work, please just ask me —I'm pretty easy-going if the request makes sense to me!
2) Don’t be a jerk (although I feel very certain that’s not how you roll, don’t worry). I reserve the right to terminate your access by suspending or terminating your password or account and removing any of your posts. While I reserve the right to do this for any reason, I’ll definitely do it if I believe you have violated or may violate these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that any suspension and/or termination of your access to Wendy McCallum Coaching, or use of my services (paid or free) may be effected without prior notice and that Wendy McCallum Coaching &/or Wendy McCallum will not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
3) Are you an adult? I am sorry, but you must be over 18 years to register or participate in any of my online programs, including the membership area of my site, or to enter into a private 1:1 coaching arrangement with me.
4) OK here goes, there’s no real way to avoid the “legalese here”, but this one’s important, my apologies in advance, here’s my Limitation of Liability and Indemnity:
IN NO EVENT WILL Wendy McCallum Coaching OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree to indemnify Wendy McCallum Coaching & its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
5) I'm pretty private, and I know you are too. I am committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information I collect about you. “Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address and includes information about your products, services, subscriptions and usage, credit card information and billing records. It does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
I may collect Personal Information about you and use it for the following reasons:
- to provide products and services,
- to you to inform you of changes and other relevant information pertaining to your purchase,
- to bill you when you make a purchase from me,
- or to improve my service offerings.
Wendy McCallum Coaching takes your privacy very seriously and WILL NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information it collects.
If you are under the age of 18, you must not provide any Personal Information to Wendy McCallum Coaching without the consent of your parent or guardian, or as otherwise provided for by applicable law.
6) You buy it, it’s yours to keep! All of Wendy McCallum Coaching's digital products, services, gift cards, online programs, workshops and event tickets are final sale unless clearly stated otherwise (that means no refunds or returns!).
Please carefully read all of the information available and if you’re unsure whether the program, product or service is for you, contact me at [email protected] with your questions in advance of purchasing or registering.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting the Contact page on our website: www.wendymcallum.com/contact
- By phone number: 902-292-9433
- By mail: 208 Kingswood Drive, Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia, B4B 1L2